This is what you need to know to enter:
ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION:Residents in the vicinity of Marks Park and Emmarentia can expect some disruption on Sunday, 8 October 2017 when the surrounding streets come to life with the annual Spar Women’s Challenge.The closures are for the safety of the 16 000 runners, joggers and walkers and to keep disruption to a minimum for people living in the area.The Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department has approved temporary road restrictions during the race between 5:00am – 10:00am in selected roads.The organisers would like to reassure residents every effort will be made to ensure as little as possible disruptions during this time.5:00AM ROAD CLOSURES• Corner of Judith & Beyers Naude Road• Corner of Judith & Barry Hertzog Avenue• Corner of Barry Hertzog & Sabie Road• Corner of Sabie & Rustenburg Road• Corner of Barry Hertzog & Umgeni Road• Corner of Komatie & Greenhill Road• Corner of Komatie & Troon Road• Corner of Troon & Hill Road• Corner of Troon & Orange Road• Corner of Orange & Letaba Road• Corner of Orange & Illovo Road• Corner of Orange & Mazoe Road
- In-store and online entries are closed.
- Late entries will be charged at R90 each.
- Late entries will be available at Marks Park Sports Club from 5 October 2017 – 7 October 2017 between 10h00 and 16h00 and on 8 October 2017 between 06h00 and 07h30, if available.
- The first 10 000 entries will receive a My Joburg Race magazine. The first 16 000 entries will receive a one-size-fits-all t-shirt.
- The first 16 000 participants to cross the finish line will each receive a medal and a goodie bag. Contents will vary.
Venue: Marks Park Sports Club